Faith At Home Family Boxes
To make staying at home a little easier for families, we have decided to assemble family boxes each month. These boxes are designed to be a physical implementation of our Faith At Home resources page for our Children's ministry. They will include Bible Devotions, Family Reading Plans, Service Project Ideas, and more!
You can claim your family's box by filling out a simple form each month. This form will allow us to cater the box to your specific family. Our online form will be active for the whole month, so there will be no deadline to get your form filled out. Once you've filled out your form, we will reach out to let you know how and when to get your box! For more information, visit our Family Boxes page at www.fbcnc.org/faith-at-home-family-boxes. As always, feel free to reach out to Miss Christy with any questions you may have.
Included in January's box
- “Fresh Start” Devotion on Lamentations 3:22-23
- Eye Droppers that are part of the lesson
- Family Reading Plan version of the M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan – there are two sets of reading: the family readings and the secret or individual readings. Consider reading a chapter or two of the family readings daily as a family. Or find a reading plan that fits best for your family. The goal is to dig into God’s Word regularly as a family.
- Lamentations 3:22-23 Verse Card
- Family Prayer Journal and Pencil to record prayer requests, answered prayers, and people to pray for.
- Family Service Project Idea – Use the included mix to bake a treat for a friend, family, coworker, whoever, and porch drop the treats for them to enjoy. Make sure to add them to your prayer journal to pray for.
- Don’t forget the resources available on the Faith at Home Resource tab on the church website for weekly lessons and materials to keep up to date on what is happening on Sunday mornings. The password is fbckids