We are so excited about your interest in being a part of VBS and/or Sports Camp. Here is some important information for you to take note of:
- The programs are on two separate weeks this year: Sports Camp is June 21st - 25th, from 9am - 12:15 and VBS is June 28th - July 2nd, 9:00 - Noon.
- The ages are different this year. Sports Camp is for children who have completed kindergarten through completed 5th grade and VBS is for children four years of age through entering kindergarten.
- At this time masks will be optional for all volunteer and campers. Disposable masks are available if needed. If your child will be masked, please consider a mask lanyard to help keep track of the mask while eating, etc.
- Program formatting will be adjusted to accommodate social distancing. We will be breaking the children into smaller groups in lieu of the one large indoor group opening and closing for Sports Camp. Due to that we ask that your child does not arrive before 8:30am unless you are a volunteer.
- The end of the week closing program will not be happening for Sports Camp or VBS. Parents will be invited to watch their child’s last sport/art session on Friday afternoon and then join us in the parking lot for a cookout. VBS families will have a cookout on the Friday afternoon of their week as well.
- We will be providing water bottles to our Sports Camp participants and ask that their names are clearly marked on the bottle and that they bring it to camp daily.
- Sports Camp participants signed up for soccer or basketball are encouraged to bring their own ball with their name clearly marked. Shared equipment will be wiped down throughout the week for both VBS and Sports Camp.
June 21st - 25th
June 28th - July 2nd
Click to register
Click to register