November 11, 2018
Pastor Mike Willmer | Jonah 4:1-11 "Pitiful Anger"
Elder on call
If you would like to speak with someone about a spiritual, personal, or church matter, our Elder on Call this week (Nov. 11-17) is Dan Fries, 724-856-0609, or you may contact our Shepherding Pastor Jack Allison (724-658-2507 x 22).
ESV Bibles If you don't have a Bible, pick one up in our lobby!
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Each Wednesday night at 6:45 pm, we gather for prayer and the teaching ministry of Neal Smith in Rooms 9/10. You are invited! Study in the book of Philippians.
Our Shepherding Pastor, Jack Allison, is looking for individuals who may be missing from our flock. If there is someone you haven't seen at church for awhile, please relay his or her name to one of our team members: Jack Allison, Joe & Cheryl Paglia, Richelle Paglia, Allison Brown, Kathy Sparano, Katie Daubenspeck, or Dan Sumner.
Strength for today, Hope for tomorrow
Cancer Care Ministry is in its second year at FBC. If you'd like to share your gifts of encouragement & love, consider joining our team. Contact the church office 724-658-2507 or Kim& Rod McCormick 724-654-1318.
Sparklers (age 55+)
Meets Thursdays in our gym at 9:30 am for Bible Study, fellowship & prayer.
Held the first two Sundays every month at 10:45 am; Room #9. If you would like to know more about baptism & are considering this next step in your faith, contact Jeremy Lutz, Dan Fries or the church office.
- Food Drive for the City Rescue Mission - List of suggested items, and bags available in lobby. Deadline to return is Nov. 11th.
- Welcome to the pastors from the Philippines! Nigel, Jek, Herme & Jeremie are here with us through Nov. 22 - make it a point ot introduce yourself and get ot know them!
- AWAKE - Sundays, 9-10:30 am in the YMC for 7th & 8th grade students.
- 180 Today 6-8 pm, 7th-12th grade students are invited to the YMC for food, games, worship & relevant Bible teaching & discussion. Invite your friends!
- 2018 Fall Retreat - November 16-18 at Camp Burton-cost ($100) There are a few spots still available, please contact the church office.
- Thank you to all who signed up to provide cookies, please return your filled containers to the church on Thursday, November 15th, by 4:30 pm!
New Lifegroup - meeting Sunday mornings at 10:45 am - group leader: Jeremy Lutz. If you're interested in attending, please email Vicki at email@example.com
FAMILY GINGERBUILD is coming Friday, December 14, 6:30 pm in our gym. Cost is $15 per family & includes your kit and extras plus cookies & cocoa. Fun for the entire family! Please sign up on the church website at www.fbcnc.org, (pay at the door).
CHILDREN'S MINISTRY is looking for men, women and teens who love the Lord and love kiddos to serve in a variety of ministry opportunities in nursery, preschool, K-6th and our special needs buddy program. If you are interested in partnering with us to be a part of this dynamic ministry then contact Christy Stewart, our Director of Children's Ministry for more info!