With the desire to shepherd with love and care for our neighbors in the midst of Covid-19, First Baptist New Castle will not be meeting for the foreseeable future. See below for our weekly updates.
June 28, 2020
- Please note, worship services and weekly ministries are suspended indefinitely. Our morning messages are livestreamed at 11:15 am each Sunday.
- Tithes and Offerings will continue to be received via US Postal Service, or online. Any questions, please call 724-658-2507.
- Please note the Church Office is open weekdays, 8:30 am-4:30 pm, for phone calls, (724-658-2507), mail processing and bookkeeping.
Pastor Kendall Hunter | Livestream at 11:15 am on Sunday
Elder on call
If you would like to speak with someone about a spiritual, personal, or church matter, our Elder on Call this week (June 28-July 4) is Gary Weimer, 724-856-1916, or you may contact the church office.
Read the Bible in a Year
Pick up your Calendar of Daily Readings, by Robert Murray M'Cheyne, available at the Welcome Desk today! Check Facebook for Daily Bible Reading by our Pastors!
ESV Bibles - If you don't have a Bible, pick one up in our lobby!
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting - not meeting currently
Each Wednesday night at 6:45 pm, we gather for prayer and the teaching ministry of Neal Smith in Rooms 9/10. You are invited! Study in the book of Philippians.
Available for those in our congregation to assist with the adoption process/funding. Applicants must be member of First Baptist.
The benevolent offering can be given any time during the month using the blue envelopes, or online, or via mail while the weekly services are suspended.
Our Shepherding Pastor, Jack Allison, is looking for individuals who may be missing from our flock. If there is someone you haven't seen at church for awhile, please relay his or her name to one of our team members: Jack Allison, Joe & Cheryl Paglia, Richelle Paglia, Allison Brown, Kathy Sparano, Katie Daubenspeck, or Dan Sumner.
Strength for today, Hope for tomorrow
Cancer Care Ministry is in its second year at FBC. If you'd like to share your gifts of encouragement & love, consider joining our team. Contact the church office 724-658-2507.
Sparklers (age 55+)
Suspended until further notice.
- Rise (Growth Group for Students) - suspended until further notice.
- 180 - suspended until further notice.
- To receive Student Ministry news and updates, please text @fbc180 to 81010
Children's Ministry is looking for men, women and teens who love the Lord and love kiddos, to serve in a variety of ministry opportunities in nursery, preschool, K-6th and our special needs buddy program. If you are interested in partnering with us to be a part of this dynamic ministry then contact Christy Stewart, our Director of Children's Ministry for more info! Children's Ministry currently not meeting.
Ladies Bible Study: Suspended until further notice.